Naruto Gets Laid! Naruto Gets Laid!

Lmfao !

sry that made my day lollolololo Not for the hentai just for it being Naruto lol lmao xD i dont even like naruto loll hahahahah
this was more funney then Horney lol

Ohmygodimonfire! Ohmygodimonfire!

ZOMGWTFBBQSAUCETHISOWNS!!!

HOPE THIS Stays On newGrounds FOREVER !!!! BESt CLIP IV SEEN IN AGES !!!!!! CAPS !!! FOR 10X the Emphasis

XxwaSSupxX responds:

Hahaha, it will thanks to people like you...

THANKS!

AVoider 8 AVoider 8

Good Just one THing !

Use the Filtered version of the song in the game it soudns so much better lol xD

i made a cleaner version xD and some beter songs all together

WhAcK A MoUsE WhAcK A MoUsE

haha xD lol

Funny Little Game Nice way to waste Some TIme lol
Thanks For using My Clip :) Means Alot
I Agree With the Other 8 Posts lol Kill The MOuse Noise or just maybe turn it down al little make a second PleaSe :D

TonioMiguel responds:

Thanks Evil Cookies,

I am glad you like it. I heard your music and said this piece fits it well. My plans are to add some animation with character chasing the mouse into a cup and the game begins. Yeah the pop-up sound seems to annoy the majority of viewers. If you have some good chase music I would be happy to add it to it.

Avoider Fixed Avoider Fixed

Im just cheking this out becasue u used my song :D

U need some instruction i figured out how to play but u would b totaly lost if u didnt know wat u meant by "dont touch the water" XD

very simple ... but i enjoyed it .. would b really good concept if the layout and graphics over all would b nicer .. But ok.. nevertheless

nexus-prime responds:

the thx man i fixed all the problems

lvl codes;

lvl4=cloud
lvlb=jupiter

Dark = darkling

End Games = victorious

Fideloo (HandsUp!) Fideloo (HandsUp!)

I Love this !

If u use Fl id love to know the Plugins u use
the melody is rly good the main synth should be a little more Prominent its to wet in a sence, u should try layering something over it or try and fix it up with an EQ .

I like your style its original,
and this song is under-rated it needs some publicity

I downloaded and 5/5

Darkerfire responds:

actually it shouldn't be poppular as it is a "loop" but oh well.. but the lead was wet on purpose, trust me I never leave anything random (well what I can lol) ..neway Thanks alot :P gonna release more of these types of songs if people like them

*)dedication to the dead(* *)dedication to the dead(*

wow i LOved This

I Loved The Synths so Much I would really Love to Know Wat They are this is Awsome Truly Awsome
It Sounded really Crisp i would love to get a sound like that.

Ca ni know wat You use To make Music and the synth names would be nice also.

keep up the good work

Evilcookies

quickshot-x responds:

I use a (Parsee) system, something my father uses. It was created in India, and the synths I used were named "S381" so it doesn't really have a name my friend. Thankyou for your review, but I wouldn't say this is the best out of my collection. :)

Rave 2.0 (Subterfuger) Rave 2.0 (Subterfuger)

real Nice !

This sounded so old trance Right from the start
It was A Little repetative but the synths were nice to listen so. Keep it up u make song good stuff.

One Question wat do u use and if its FL tell me wat Vsti.

Check Some Of my stuff out :D im out

Evilcookies

Subterfuger13 responds:

well, my first 3 are with fl and the rest are from music generater 3.7
erm... not too sure on what "Vsti" means.